My name is Kasidit CHARUNPHAISAN. I received the B.Eng degree in Electrical Engineering from Khon Kaen University, Thailand in 2008 and the M.Eng (Electrical Engineering) of my postgraduate study in the field of compressive sampling at the same institute in 2010. In my research study, I proposed new reweighted algorithms for compressive sampling recovery and also applied to MRI images.
- English Name : Alex
- Nationality : THAI
- E-mail : email@example.com
- M.Eng. (Electrical Engineering), Khon Kaen University, Thailand ,2010 (By Research, Final thesis examination: excellent) (Transcript Link)
- B.Eng. (Electrical Engineering), Khon Kaen University, Thailand ,2008 (GPA 3.5) (Transcript Link)
M. Eng. Thesis
- Enhancing Reweighted ell1-minimization for Compressive Sampling Reconstruction, Khon Kaen University, 2010 (Thesis Advisor : Dr. Anupap MEESOMBOON)
- Compressive Sampling
- Digital Signal Processing
- Optimization Techniques
- Embedded Systems
My motivation and experience
I have over 5 years of experience in the development of visual programming software and hardware for the educational robot. My latest software is developed by Python, wxPython, and C/C++ called "playbotix Studio" which is blocks-based drag-and-drop programming software for Arduino robots. There are highlight features,
- Automatic Block Wiring
- Copy Multiple Blocks
- Select and Move Multiple Blocks
- Change Properties for Multiple Blocks
- Add Function Blocks
For more information about playbotix Studio at https://www.playbotix.com/playbotixStudio
Blocks-based programming helps novice programmers to understand the programming concept faster. If they enjoy coding via blocks-based programming, their chances of learning the text programming languages will increase. I am sure that my experience can support your projects to develop visual software and data analytics.
I am also familiar with various programming languages, for example,
- Python (in the development of playbotix Studio)
- wxPython (in the development of the GUI of playbotix Studio)
- C/C++ (coding for Arduino and robotic projects)
- Mathematical Programming: Matlab and Scilab (numerical experiments in my master’s degree research)
In electronic development, I have experience in PCB design (including Arduino) using EAGLE software and assembly with manual soldering.
In mechanical development, I have experience in FreeCAD and CorelDRAW software and using fabrication machines (such as Laser Cutter, CNC, and 3D Printers) to create prototypes of robots.
A brief introduction to playbotix robot is in this video,
I am very keen to join your projects. It’s my dream to create a visual software for helping people around the world to enjoy coding and making.
- New Reweighted ell1-Minimization Algorithms for Compressive Sampling Recovery, KKU Research Journal (Graduate Studies), Vol. 10, No. 3, July-September 2010 (with Anupap MEESOMBOON)
- Hard Selective Reweighted ell1-Minimization for Compressive Sampling Recovery, 32nd Electrical Engineering Conference (EECON32), 28-30 Oct 2009, Prachinburi, Thailand, pp. 1079-1082 (with Anupap MEESOMBOON)
- Automatic Adaptive Reweighted ell1-Minimization for Compressive Sampling Recovery, the 14th National Graduate Research Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, 10-11 Sept 2009 (with Anupap MEESOMBOON)
- STEM and Problem-based Approaches Using Arrow Control Robotic System: Case Study, the 2016 International STEM Education Conference (iSTEM-Ed 2016), Chonburi, Thailand, 6-8 July 2016 (with Sathiraporn PORNNIMITRA, Pramin ARTRIT and Chiranut SA-NGIAMSAK)